This article will provide you with details and review Bad Boy Media IPTV. This is an IPTV Service that hosts over 4,000 channels in both HD & SD quality with up to 2 connections for €10/month (Under $12).
Currently this service is offering several different subscription packages with the lowest starting at under €5.00 for one week and two connections. You can also get up to 4 connections if you prefer.
This IPTV application can be installed on Android powered devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Users can access customer support via Telegram chat and their social media profiles. Package options, channel information, and more are also available on the Bad Boy Media site:
Bad Boy Media IPTV Official Website
Bad Boy Media IPTV Highlights
- Over 4,000 live HD channels
- Up to 4 connections
- Professional sports season packages
- Pay on month-to-month basis with no contract
- Catch-up provided
- 24 Hour Pass available for €2.50
- Not IP location locked
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Unique, user-friendly interface
- Works great with IPVanish VPN
- PPV Events
- Multi screen
- External player support
- Available as an APK (Android application)
- Support available through Telegram chat and social media channels
Although Bad Boy Media does have a video on demand (VOD) section, we found that the TV Series did not work. We suggest using one of the Best APKs for instead.
TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming with IPTV services such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify whether IPTV providers hold the proper licensing for content delivered through said service. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Signing up for an Account on Bad Boy Media
Prior to watching any media on this app, you will want to sign up for an account with Bad Boy Media IPTV. Click the registration link below to get started.
Bad Boy Media IPTV Registration
Bad Boy Media currently lists 6 package options available for purchase. Their standard monthly package costs €10/month and includes over 4,000 Live Channels, Sports Packages, PPV Events, and more. This package also comes with two connections, but you can add up to 4.
Keep in mind we are basing these packages off of Bad Boy Media’s official website as of this writing. These subscription offerings could easily change in the future.
Important Note: TROYPOINT always recommends having month to month subscriptions with any IPTV service!
How to Sign Up for an Account
If you are looking for a quick tutorial on how to sign up for a Bad Boy Media account, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the Bad Boy Media Registration Page. For this example we chose the option for €10/month, but you are free to choose whichever package you prefer. Then click Purchase Now.
2. Next click the “Select a Package” drop down menu.
3. For this example we chose the 1 month, 2 connections option for €10/month.
4. You will then be directed to a checkout page. Fill out the required billing information and select “Pay €10” to complete registration.
5. That’s it! You have now successfully signed up for a Bad Boy Media IPTV account.
IMPORTANT: You will receive a welcome email from Bad Boy Media after registering. Keep this email in a safe place it includes important information such as your login credentials, support information, and installation guides.
How To Install Bad Boy Media IPTV
For instructions on how to install the Bad Boy Media IPTV application on your device, refer to your welcome email that you will receive after registering for Bad Boy Media.
IPTV services like Bad Boy Media are continually updating their applications and it’s difficult for us to keep up with everything, as TROYPOINT does not own or operate any IPTV service.
Again prior to installing this app you will need to register for an account with Bad Boy Media. Click the link below to sign up for an account.
Bad Boy Media IPTV Registration
Live TV Categories
With each Bad Boy Media package comes over 4,000 Live TV channels sorted into several categories.
These Live TV Categories are highlighted by the following:
- Major Sports Packages
- US News
- US Sports
- US Locals
- US Kids
- UK News
- UK Sports
- CA News
- CA Sports
As mentioned previously, Bad Boy Media unfortunately does not have any content within their TV Series categories. We recommend using APKs for the latest Movies and TV Shows. Check out our guide below for more information.
TROYPOINT’s Best APKs
How To Add Favorites
Bad Boy Media also allows users to create a list of your favorite channels. See the quick screenshot guide below on how to add Favorites within the app.
1. On the Bad Boy Media Home screen click TV Guide.
2. Once on the TV Guide, select a Category from the left menu.
3. Hover over your desired channel and hold the OK button on your remote.
4. You will then notice three options appear. Select Add Favorite.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and choose Favorites at the top of the left menu.
6. You will notice that your selected channel is now located in your Favorites.
7. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, simply hover over the channel and hold down the OK button on your remote. Then select Remove Favorite.
8. Your Favorites menu should now be empty.
Integrate MX Player on Bad Boy Media
Another great feature within Bad Boy Media is the ability to add external media players. We recommend using MX Player on many APKs and IPTV Services. See the short guide below on how to integrate MX Player on Bad Boy Media.
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
How to Install MX Player
2. Open Bad Boy Media, then on the left menu scroll down and select My Settings.
3. Then scroll down and choose Select Player.
4. Select MX Player.
5. Once MX Player is checked click Save Changes.
6. Return back to the TV Guide and select your preferred channel.
7. That’s it! MX Player is now successfully integrated with Bad Boy Media.
Bad Boy Media IPTV Features & Details
Bad Boy Media IPTV is a great alternative for Live TV without the hassle of dealing with cable. With their basic package you get 4,000+ live HD channels including PPV events, Sports packages, VOD Movies, international channels, and more.
Although Bad Boy Media looks to be a solid service, we recommend checking out our other best IPTV services. For other Live TV alternatives and more information on IPTV, check out our popular guide below.
TROYPOINT IPTV Guide
For more tech and streaming tutorials be sure to sign up for the TROYPOINT Newsletter with updates weekly.
This Newsletter provides all the best cord-cutting tips to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices and more. Click the link below for your TROYPOINT Newsletter Subscription:
IMPORTANT: TROYPOINT is not affiliated with Bad Boy Media IPTV in any way. If you need help with this service, you must reach out to their team.
We will not answer any technical support questions/comments about Bad Boy Media or any other IPTV service.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 126.96.36.199
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 60%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Please follow and like us: