Dragon Ball FighterZ boasts a strong roster of classic and new characters. However, not all characters in Dragon Ball FighterZ were created equal.
Fighting game fans are fierce. The Dragon Ball FighterZ competitive community is no exception. You will need to keep up the meta and know which fighters are doing well to compete against the best.
We have created a tier system to assist you in staying on top of your game. First, read the description below of the tier lists.
Tier List Descriptions
- TierS — These fighters dominate. These warriors are the best if you want to win.
- Tier A — Strong, these fighters are popular options. These fighters are not the best on the roster but they can give you an edge.
- Tier A — These fighters are average. They won’t give you an advantage in battle but they won’t hold you back.
- Tier B — These fighters can be used in a variety of situations. These heroes can be great against certain opponents. Others are more difficult to master than other characters. These fighters are not as common as they seem.
- Tier D — These are the most vulnerable fighters on the Dragon Ball FighterZ roster. If you don’t have the experience and veteran playing skills required to use these warriors, consider choosing another character.
Dragon Ball FighterZ’s roster is somewhat uneven as most of the fighters can not be considered equally balanced. Keep this in mind if you want your game to be on the cutting edge.
We have updated the meta in December to bring together recent changes from the last few months.
- Goku GT
- Kid Buu
- Teen Gohan
- Android 18
- Goku Black
- Android 16
- Goku Base
- Android 21
- Goku SSGSS
- Vegeta Base
- Captain Ginyu
- Vegeta SSGSS
- Majin Buu
- Android 17