These are the best Guilty Gear Strive choices right now.
In fighting games, tier lists are often used to determine the strength of characters. The Guilty Gear Strive has seen a significant increase in players since its debut. There are both strong and weak players.
These are the best and worst characters from Guilty Gear Strive so far.
Since the November 30 release, players have found the best ways to use Happy Chaos and other DLC characters. These characters have so far behaved as follows:
- Goldlewis Nickinson A slow, but determined juggernaut that can inflict tremendous damage through disconnected assaults and guard breaks. (Gobou is a prominent player.
- JackO is a cunning, pet-based fighter who assumes control of the match when her servants are not available. If used correctly, Servants can hide her offense and hinder her opponent’s progress. Due to the lack of strong meterless reverse options, defense struggles. (Notable participants are SonicFox, Kazunoko and Purepure.
- Happy Chaos A versatile character that, provided his shooting resources are properly maintained, can perform great zoning or heavy rushdown. He can attack from far and close, but his defense and ability stop momentum thefts are severely limited due to his invulnerable options. SonicFox, Kazunoko and Gobou are some of his most notable characters.
The tier listing remains the same as it was before. It looks like this:
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Nagoriyuki
- A Tier: Potemkin, I-no, Giovanna, May, Leo Whitefang, Zato-1, Chipp Zanuff, Ramlethal Valentine
- B Tier: Faust, Ky Kiske, Goldlewis Dickinson, Millia Rage, Axl Low, Jack-O, Anji Mito
Nagoriyuki steadily rose to the tier because his players have proven to be well-rounded characters, with solid answers to every offensive or defensive situation throughout Guilty Gear Strive patches.
Amongst them, A-tier characters Potemkin and Leo Whitefang are strong performers and are often chosen by elite Guilty gear Strive, tournament players.
The B Tier characters characters are characters that generate enormous pressure when they have an advantage but struggle significantly more when their advantage is removed.
We’ll need to wait for Baiken’s 2022 release to determine if the strategy of “Adjust the Strong and Buff the Underperforming”, which is a major update, has changed. Also, we will need to wait to see if the returning character will have an impact on the meta.
Arc System Works is preparing to release the next major update with the Guilty Gear Strive Update this week.
Reminder: Major improvements like these usually result in major changes to the meta of the game and, consequently, tier lists. We will update this page immediately after the patch is released.
How do you read the Guilty Gear Strive Tier Rank List?
Tier lists should not be regarded as absolute truths in combat games. A character’s position at the top of the tier list does not necessarily mean that they are powerful.
The character rankings in Tier Lists will vary from person to person. This makes it a fickle tool and sometimes a source for contention.
Gamers must view tier lists as a study. They can only be used if there are many. A single-tier list should not be considered the only source of information for players.
We have compiled a list of Guilty Gear Strive players around the globe to help us determine the best and worst choices in the game. At the time this article was written, there were at least…
The Strive characters are According the pros, they are the best and most difficult to use.
A few tier lists have been compiled by several Guilty gear Strive players. All tier lists that were published between Guilty gear Strive’s inception and Goldlewis Dickinson’s release are valid.
The most recent patch introduced the first DLC character, but there were no major nerfs or boosts for any characters on the roster. These are some of the tiers we have compiled.
Tier List for GO1
- S Tier: Sol Badguy
- A Tier: Chipp Zanuff, May, Leo Whitefang
- B Tier Ramlethal Valentine’s, Giovanna and Millia Rage. Zato-1, Axl low
- C Tier: I-no, Ky Kiske, Nagoriyuki, Potemkin, Anji Mito, Faust
Tier List of Kyamei
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Chipp Zanuff, Zato-1
- A Tier Ramlethal Valentine’s Day, May, Millia Rage. Giovanna. Leo Whitefang
- B Tier: Potemkin, Ky Kiske, Axl Low
- C Tier: Faust, Nagoriyuki, I-no, Anji Mito
KojiKOG Tier List
- S Tier: Chipp Zanuff
- A Tier Sol Badguy May, Millia Rage Ramlethal Valentine, Giovanna
- B Tier: Potemkin, Nagoriyuki, Ky Kiske, I-no, Faust
- C Tier: Anji Mito
Dogura Tier List
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Chipp Zanuff
- A Tier Ramlethal Valentine’s, Giovanna May, Millia Rage and Zato-1
- B Tier: Leo Whitefang, Axl Low, Potemkin, I-no, Nagoriyuki, Ky Kiske, Anji Mito, Faust
Tier List for HookGangGod
- S+ Tier: Sol Badguy
- S Tier Leo Whitefang and Chipp Zanuff May, Ramlethal Valentine
- A Tier: Nagoriyuki, Axl Low, Giovanna, Millia Rage, Potemkin, Zato-1, Ky Kiske, I-no
- B Tier: Faust, Anji Mito
Tier List for KizzieKay
- S+ Tier Sol Badguy Ramlethal Valentine May
- S Tier: Chipp Zanuff, Giovanna, Zato-1
- A+ Tier Leo Whitefang. Ky Kiske. Axl Low. Nagoriyuki
- A Tier Ino, Potemkin and Millia Rage
- B Tier: Anji Mito
- Laust Tier: Faust
SuperDEBico Tier List
- S+ Tier: Sol Badguy
- S Tier Leo Whitefang May, Chipp Znuff, Ramlethal Valentine
- A+ Tier: Nagoriyuki, Potemkin, Millia Rage, Giovanna, Zato-1, I-no
- A Tier: Axl Low, Ky Kiske, Anji Mito
- A- Tier: Faust