Procreate allows you to mirror your drawing in many different ways. There are many tools that can be used to mirror your drawing. This tutorial will show you how to mirror your drawings.
Mirror your drawing in Procreate. Here’s how
Mirroring your Procreate drawing is possible in two ways. Mirroring a layer can be done if you have already drawn it.
- Click on the arrow button. It will be located in the upper menu bar to the left.
- The bottom of your screen will open a menu bar.
- Click on “Freeform”
- Now you can mirror your drawing vertically or horizontally.
How to use other mirror instruments
You can make a simple mirror drawing or a symmetrical one right away.
- Activate the Drawing GuideClick on Settings (wrench icon). A pop-up window will appear. Select Canvas, then activate Drawing guide.
- Edit the Drawing GuideNow, tap Edit Drawing guide.
- Select your preferred setting to mirror your imageYou can select 2D grid, Isometric and Perspective from the lower menu. Isometric can be used to draw patterns, for instance. You can also use it to draw circles. If you are looking for objects that must be symmetrical, choose Symmetry.