Users can create clubs using the audio-based Clubhouse app. This article will show you how to create a club, and what to do.
This is how to start a Clubhouse Club
Clubhouse allows you to join specific rooms or create your own. You can also search for or scroll down to the bottom of profiles to find the right club and get inspired. You can create your own club if there isn’t one.
- You can create a club as a user directly within the app. Go to your profile and scroll to the bottom to create a club.
- You will see a “+” button. To create a new club, tap on it.
- If you are already a member of the platform and have accepted speaking engagements, then you can start a new club.
- Clubhouse gives you the ability to invite people to join your club who don’t have a Clubhouse profile. Instead of the inviter’s name, the club name will be displayed on their profile. This creates more attention for your club. The link can be sent directly to your club by clicking “Share A Link” on the club page.
Establishing the Clubhouse Club
After you have set up your club, you will need to complete the setup.
- Go to your Clubhouse profile. You will see “Member” and a button for your club. To go to your club’s page, click on the button.
- You can upload a photo of your club or logo to give it an image.
- To adjust settings as a club founder you can use three dots at top right of club page. These include allowing members to not see the club’s member lists or allowing people not to follow the club without permission.
- The next step is to invite other users to join the club. Members who are already members of the club can nominate others who they feel would make a good addition to the club. The founder can then choose their membership.
- To add users to your club, click the appropriate icon at the top of the page. There are four options. You can use “Copy Secret Invite Link” to send the link to someone you don’t have but who you wish to invite.
- “Review nominated member” allows you view the nominated users of other club members. Search Clubhouse allows you to invite any user that follows you in the app. Search Contacts lets you invite anyone in your contact list to join the club.
- You can designate admins to your club as members become members. They can accept or reject new members.
- You can click on the small gear at the top right of your Clubhouse profile to select “FAQ/Contact Us” instead. You can also find the instructions under the “How do I start a Club?” item.
How to use your Clubhouse Club
After your club has been established and the first members have been accepted, you can start immediately. You can create a club room. Most rooms are created for your club members and you. You can make the room public to make it accessible to anyone outside of your club via Clubhouse.
- There are four types of membership for Clubhouse Clubs.
- You are not an official member of the club if you are a Follower . You can only follow activities of public clubs. However, you are not allowed to open rooms. You will be notified whenever a member or administrator opens a public space.
- You can edit the group description, add or remove users as a founder.
- The founder or other admins can appoint an admin and they can accept or reject members. Administrators can also create public and private rooms.
- An member is confirmed by the founder or an administrator as a member of the club. They have the ability to create private areas within the club. You can join the club’s public and private rooms and you can suggest new Clubhouse members.
- After you’ve completed all settings, you can start creating an event. Click on the calendar icon at your home screen to create an event.
- Fill in your details by pressing the plus sign at the upper right corner. It is important to include the event’s name, co-hosts, invited guests, and the date, time, and public description. After creating the event, you will receive notification from your members. Then you can start.