This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you How To Install the Kodi EzzerMacs Repo on the Firestick, Fire TV, & Android TV Boxes.
The Kodi EzzerMacs Repository is one of the best working Kodi repositories available today. It is known for having some great add-ons highlighted by DeathStar, Medusa, Luxray Video, METV, Voodoo, and many more.
The Kodi EzzerMacs Repo is also considered one of the Best Kodi Repositoriesby.
For those unfamiliar with a Kodi repository or “repo,” think of a repository as a bucket containing several add-ons split up into different categories.
So instead of installing Kodi add-ons individually, you can install a Kodi repository that contains several add-ons that could all be to your liking.
How To Install Kodi EzzerMacs Repo Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “em” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “em” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the “EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Install from repository
- Select EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- That’s it! The Kodi EzzerMacs Repo is now installed.
- You can now choose from several types of add-ons within the Kodi EzzerMacs Repo.
Kodi EzzerMacs Repo Details & Description
As mentioned previously, the Kodi EzzerMacs Repo is one of the best working repositories available mainly due to its large amount of quality add-ons.
Some of the notable Video add-ons within the Kodi EzzerMacs Repo include: DeathStar, Medusa, Athena, Luxray Video, METV, Voodoo, and The Magic Dragon.
Some of the Program add-ons within the EzzerMacs Repo include: EzzerMac Wizard, SG Wizard, Dystopia Wizard, Funstersplace Wizard, Wumpa Wizard, and many others.
Overall, if you are looking to install a Kodi Repository for great video, program, and other miscellaneous add-ons then the Kodi EzzerMacs Repo is a solid choice.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Step 2– Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3– Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Leave a Reply