This comprehensive guide to OMORI will show you how to beat Aubrey without a knife. This walkthrough uses a slightly different dialogue path to accomplish this. You will still be taken from her, but the knife will allow you to defeat her without it. Let’s have a look.
How to Fight and Beat Aubrey Without a Knife in OMORI
Ryesa, KL Choices
- Calm down for Ryesa (Fight > Skill > Calm Down): This will eliminate some EMOTION, and heal HEARTS. It costs 0.
- “Encourage” Ryessa using Kel. This will increase Ryesa’s aggression! (Skills > Encourage). This course costs 0.
- Aubrey’s Attacks With Ryesa. (Skills > Guard). This will reduce damage by 1 round. This will reduce damage by 1 Round.
- “Attack” using Kel (Fight > Attack). Ryesa will stop Aubrey from attacking. Aubrey will be dealt some damage by Kel, but he will also take some of his own damage.
- Kel can be healed by using “FIRSTAID KIT”. (Fight > Toy > Second Aid Kit). This will allow Kel to regain his full health.
- Kel will “Attack,” Aubrey by using Kel, and she will take some damages. Kel may also suffer some damage, which is okay.
- “Guard” using Ryesa. He will stop Aubrey’s damage.
- “Attack Using Kel. He will cause damage, but he will also lose his health. This is fine.
- Reysa can “Guard” with Reysa, and Kel can “Attack”, using Kel. This will reduce Kel’s HP to an extremely low level.
- Kel can be restored to full health by using Reysa’s “First Aid Kit”.
- Attack using Kel. Kel will cause damage and return some. The pattern is obvious.
- Guard with Reysa, Attack with Kel Again
- This will reduce Kel’s HP again, so make sure to use the First Aid Kit for him with Reysa.
- Final attack on Aubrey using Kel. That should be it!
After the above action, a dialog will be initiated stating that Ryesa’s Party won! This is how you can defeat Aubrey. Kim and Aubrey will have their final dialogue. Kim will question Aubrey about why she has pulled away. Aubrey will reply “RYESA…He has a STEAK KNIFE .” After tasting defeat, they will finally retreat and leave Ryesa’s party alone.
Kel will confront your about the STEAK KNIFE, but it will be taken from you. However, your goal of beating Aubrey is still possible without the STEAK KNIFE.
That is all We are sharing in this guide for OMORI. For more posts for this game, check out our other guides also. Thanks for reading and I will see you soon with a new one. Till then, Adios!